As of 10/2020, Titanic News Channel has suspended comments on posts here. We regret having to do this but for liability reasons we must suspend this option until further notice. When comments are restored, the same rules as before will apply.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
2. Comments including profanity will be deleted.
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
4. Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
5. Comments that are deemed excessively long may be edited for brevity.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.