Analysts at TheStreet has downgraded its rating from hold to sell. According to the analysis, the reasons for the downgrade are:
- The company has significantly underperformed in net income in the same quarter a year ago. Net income decreased by 102.3% compared to same quarter a year ago.
- Operating cash flow has decreased.
- Stock performance is bad. It tumbled 33.49% and company’s earnings per share are down.
- Return on equity has only slightly improved from same quarter last year. While that is good, its return on equity trails that of others in the same industry.
- Gross profit margin is still high at 51.21% but still shows a decrease from last year at the same period.
The stock(PRXI) closed down today (14 Oct 2013) at $1.36.
Source: Premiere Exbitions Inc Stock Downgraded (13 Oct 2013, TheStreet)